Want to become a Professional Pet Sitter?
Do you have a love for animals? Are you a responsible, self motivated individual who has flexibility in your schedule? We are currently looking for dog walkers and pet sitters to travel to client’s homes to care for their pet’s while their owners are away. This is a very rewarding job with a lot of responsibility. At Dog Lover’s Family Training & Pet Sitting we are very team oriented when it comes to each other and especially in servicing our client’s and their pet’s.
- You must live in one of the areas we service.
- Must have some experience with your own pets or some other pets and LOVE animals.
- Must own a reliable animal-friendly car and be willing to drive.
- Must have proof of current insurance.
- Must be in good physical health (no pet allergies)
- Must be mature, dependable, detail oriented with good people skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
- Must own a cell phone and computer to receive text messages, email and internet access daily.
- Must have open availability and be willing to work early morning and later evening hours.
- Must be available for ALL major holidays.
Our mission is to help enrich the relationship between pets and their families through passionately providing the best training and pet care services.
Our goal is to make you and your pets life stress free by providing multiple services including training and pet sitting.
Fully insured and bonded our services provide many advantages for you and your pets when you can't be there. Whether you are on vacation, working long hours, need to attend unexpected activities or are just short on time to get your pet where they need to be, our professional, experienced team can help you out.